Saturday, October 3, 2026

Taming the Grumpy Hockey Player By Giana Ward

Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Undone by Love

This story is a delight—a classic masterclass in mistaking pure attraction for annoyance.

When Lucy and Logan are forced to join forces for the community and the team, their friction turns into common ground and a real mutual understanding. I knew I needed to read this book the moment I heard "Undone," the song written specifically for this story. Gianna Ward creates a track for each of her books, and this one hits the mark: it captures how Lucy unravels Logan.

It is a great ride watching a guarded hockey player get completely undone by Lucy’s light.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting Earth Dragon Reviews. Your opinion and comments are welcome.

Featured Post

Worn Sandals by Sean Lyon

Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Worn Sandals is a true example of how to live Grace. There are at least four moments when I had to stop reading to cry, tears ...